The Men Ministry plays a vital role at Redemption Baptist Church. The group was founded right after the church was started in 1990. Its primary objectives are:
- To create a space for the men to support each other and fellowship with one another;
- To study the Word of God;
- To share skills, knowledge and information capable of equipping the men for the multi-faceted role they are called to play in society;
- To train the men to reach out to their unsaved peer;
- To provide the church with all kinds of help in works that require strength and muscle.
The Men of Redemption Baptist Church have been doing just that for the past 25 years of the existence of the association.
The Men are also organized into a singing group named THE MEN’S CHOIR OF REDEMPTION BAPTIST CHURCH (MCRBC). Pastor Larose took over the direction of the singing component of the Men Ministry in 1996. Besides conducting the choir, he’s been arranging, adapting, and translating songs for it ever since.
The Men are governed by a committee elected every two years. They meet every Friday night at 7:30 PM on the second floor of the Education Building. The Men are in charge of the worship service every fourth Sunday of the month. Their responsibilities consist in presiding the Sunday morning and evening services and providing ushering at both services.